Good air and portable security in a single device
spexor protects everything that is important to you
Whether intrusion detection or air quality monitoring – spexor is versatile and not just suitable for use in your home. Thanks to its powerful battery and handy size, it can be placed almost anywhere where security is important to you. This makes the little watchman the ideal everyday companion.
- High-quality sensors for reliable detection of break-ins (incl. timer)
- Measures the air quality in the room
- Temperature alarm for warning in case of frost or heat
- Display of outdoor air quality and pollen count via in-app purchase
- Wireless operation and long battery life per charge (up to 2-3 weeks) in power saving mode
- Integrated eSIM card, mobile phone connection EU-wide for 12 months free of charge, from the 13th month for €11.99 per year (added on request)
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM, GPS
- Remains future-proof thanks to software updates
- Includes free app for download from the App Store and Google Play
available in Germany via www.bosch-smarthome.com
Set up, put up and operate - it' s all very simple. All you need is your smartphone to connect spexor to the app.
spexor automatically transmits via the best available connection option (Wifi or mobile network), has a powerful rechargeable battery that lasts several weeks on a single charge and incorporates the latest sensor technology from Bosch – this is how spexor reliably alerts you.
spexor also protects your privacy. It does not have a camera and does not analyze or store voice data. If you turn off the surveillance, it is really off.
State-of-the-art technology and quality
spexor uses state-of-the-art technology and is developed and manufactured in Germany to guarantee sustainable production methods and the Bosch promise of quality. Provided that no obstacles such as walls, high furniture, books etc. restrict the detection range of the sensors, spexor covers a radius of 5 m around the device.
Small device – big effect
The mobile alarm device, which is only 12 cm (4.7 inches) small, scans the surrounding environment with its high-quality sensors. spexor detects a break-in by evaluating a combination of air-pressure, noise and motion sensor signalsAnd it doesn’t stop there: the high-efficiency sensors can not only detect a burglary, but also measure the air quality and in the future will be able to detect the emergence of fire gases and the emission of carbon monoxide.
The alarm device also works without cables and its battery lasts up to 2-3 weeks on a single charge. These features allow you to use spexor flexibly in countless surveillance situations. When you switch spexor on, you can switch off.